ProGrant is an easily deployed, cloud-based charity software application for managing restricted funds, large programmes and global scale grant funded projects. Originally designed in conjunction with a major charity, ProGrant is now used by a growing number of NGOs and International Charities.
ProGrant has been built around four key principles of Visibility, Traceability, Connectivity and Reporting – the pillars to successful financial management for any grant funded body receiving institutional funds to deliver its work.
Rapid deployment and easy access
Being cloud-based, ProGrant can be easily and quickly deployed across your organisation and its light footprint and structure means it is accessible and usable across a range of devices online and offline or in areas with limited connectivity. The modular design also allows you to tailor the system to meet your specific needs and integration to other accounting, ERP or campaign management systems is simple and straightforward.
Feature rich NGO and international charity Software:
- Donor Reporting and dashboard – with forensic level transaction detail
- Restricted funds management – Requesting, receiving and reporting of
- Financial/funds dashboards – configurable, at-a-glance KPIs
- Financial programme management – Slice and dice data to suit your organisational needs
- Procurement, spend and cashflow control – Assign costs to programmes and projects, quickly and easily
- Budgeting and payments – Forward planning, multiple revisions and YTD progress against budget
- Multi-currency – Plan manage and report in different currencies
- Easily configured reporting with drill down functionality
No Obligation Trial
To try ProGrant for 30 days – just enter your email to request a demo and set up your licence
ProGrant helps demonstrate to your Funders the due diligence needed in delivery control, transparency and traceability across your single or multiple source Funds and Programmes
Be in control with a top-down view of all your fund finances and Programme performance in a configurable multi-currency system. Always-on auditing ensures secure traceability of all actions on the system
Quickly draft and detail your annual project budgets using our budget productivity features. Also define KPI expectations over the project life.
Define, standardise and track your fund management process tasks, milestones, risks and issues throughout your fund’s life
Quickly store and access all your important associated Donor, Fund, Programme, Project document records and templates in one place
Concise configurable Dashboards and easy data interrogation allows for ease of visibility of performance and data extraction for off-system analysis